Our debut recording, The Fruit of Love, features music from the Tudor courts on our magnificent consort of renaissance recorders. Music includes:
- W Byrd (1543-1623): Fantasia on The Leaves be Green; In Nomine II
- A Holborne (1545-1602): The Night Watch; The Fruit of Love; Heigh Ho Holiday; The Fairie Round
- J Dowland: Semper Dowland, Semper Dolens
- Music from the Henry VIII manuscript
- Tim Coker (b1971); The Leaves be Green (2001)
The disc is available to order on line from Barn Cottage Records where you can also listen to audio samples.